Search

Angel Policy

Thank you for choosing an original illustration by Guylou’s Inimitability. All of my illustrations have been hand drawn by me, Guylou Béland and are protected by my copyright: © Guylou’s Inimitability. My original artwork is intended for your personal use only and may not be traded, shared or sold either in digital or printed form without express written consent from me, Guylou Béland. You are permitted to make and sell individually (handmade and hand-coloured) projects that you create using my artwork. You are not permitted to modify any of my illustrations unless permission is granted by Guylou's Inimitability. I encourage you to use my artwork in your finished projects for online posting and submissions, however, please include my name and copyright information and preferably a link back to my blog.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mr. Hoppikins

$2.00 



View Cart

Additional Options

Gift Certificates

My art is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Followers

Badge for your blog